You can participate in the Myeloma Mambo Challenge if you CLICK HERE. Here’s how it works:
- Have you, friends or family take videos of their dance moves in honor of myeloma research – any kind of dance move works!
- Mention that it is for Multiple Myeloma (we don’t want it confused with melanoma)
- Challenge other friends to do the same
- Upload your video to You Tube and tag it as Mambo for Multiple Myeloma, then share it on the Mambo for Multiple Myeloma Facebook Page
- Donate to one of the great myeloma organizations below
DO WE SEE A MAMBO FLASH MOB FOR MULTIPLE MYELOMA AWARENESS IN OUR FUTURE ??
Do your dance today and choose one of the MULTIPLE MYELOMA research foundations/organizations who are trying to find the cure!
THE CROWDCARE FOUNDATION – THE MULTIPLE MYELOMA FUND
THE INTERNATIONAL MYELOMA FOUNDATION (IMF)
The IMF InfoLine 800-452-CURE (2873)
MULTIPLE MYELOMA RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MMRF)
MMRF Patient Support Center (866) 603-6628
MMRF General Information & Donations (203) 229-0464
Good luck and may God Bless your Cancer Journey. For more information on multiple myeloma survival rates and treatments CLICK HERE and you can follow me on twitter at: https://twitter.com/grpetersen1